Bravo - Carob Brown
Get to know the real comfort with Barebarics Bravo barefoot shoes, designed for casual wear. The combination of leather and textile offers you everlasting comfort and effortless match with various outfits. Embrace barefoot living and enjoy the benefits it brings.
Barebarics sneakers are produced using processes that minimize the impact on the environment.
- The upper is made from high-quality nappa leather (smooth, low-maintenance leather) combined with Cordura®. This material is a symbol of durability and longevity and lasts up to three times more than regular polyester.
- The lining of the shoe is made from Dermodry Coolmax® technical fabric, which enables constant moisture drainage. This type of lining speeds up the process of moisture–drainage and sweat absorption, thanks to which the skin of the foot remains dry. Dermodry Coolmax® is a soft, light and breathable material that is used in luxurious footwear models and undergoes the most demanding tests of technical quality performed in independent laboratories.
- The sole is made from soft synthetic rubber with high wear-and-tear resistance. The ComfortGrip sole designed for comfortable movement and exploring new places not only in the urban jungle.
- The insole is composed of PU recycled material and microfiber, which provides excellent breathability and allows excellent sweat drainage.
- Anatomic shape – The sneaker respects the shape of the feet. It creates roomy space for toes during movement, it prevents toes from being pressed or developing calluses
- Material flexibility – The flexible sole enables necessary movement. The feet are not restricted and strengthen naturally
- Zero-drop – The heel and front of the shoe are levelled. Thanks to this, the body posture and overall correction of the centre of gravity are improved
- Adaptive sole – 4 mm thick (without protrusions) stimulates nerve endings. It strengthens balance, and awareness of terrain and it protects the feet
- Lightweight – The Barberics sneakers are lightweight and with no arch, which prevents leg fatigue and supports the correct walking stereotype
- Walking footwear
- Modern city design
- Designed and hand-crafted in the EU, made from local and sustainable materials
- Great durability and long-lasting colours
- Dermodry Coolmax® technology for continuous moisture drainage
- Available in sizes 36-47 (according to European measurements)